Tagged/Invited by Elapot.
1. Link with the person who tagged you.
2. Copy above images.
3. Post this on any or all of your Blog/s.
4. Answer the two-part questionnaire following these Rules. (Feel free to elaborate your answers. For questions 12 - 18, post only the one (1) which you believe best describes your choice.)
7. Share this with at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll.
6. Come back to Living A' La Mode (DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK PLEASE.) and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have fun!
1. Cee of Living A'La Mode
2. Elapot of Tales of the Domesticated Husband's Wife
3. Chepot of Whatever! The Chronicles of Chepot
1. Do you exercise full or minimal control over your child's / children's behavior?
Right now, I am pretty much my son's slave. :) But as he grows older, I would of course like to have some control over his behavior especially if it's a bad one. But if it's not then I'll just let it be.
2. Do you expect your child / children to obey 100% or let her / him / them do what pleases her / him / them?
Yes, I expect my child to obey us 100% of the time. We just have to explain din why he has to obey us if he has doubts.
3. Do you welcome discussion or you simply set rules?
Open to discussion.
4. Do you reprimand?
Yes, I will.
5. Do you use spanking for punishment?
Yes, I might. But it should be reasonable, only if he is really super bad.
6. Do you use some kind of a reward System for motivation?
Yes, we will. My hubby and I have agreed that we won't just by him stuff all the time. He has to earn it.
7. Do you enjoy being a Parent?
Yes. I really didn't want to have kids before but now I am really super happy that we have Calvin. :)
8. Are you a hands-on Parent or do you have a full-time Nanny?
Yep. But my MIL will be helping out once I go back to work.
9. At what age would you let your child make simple decisions for himself / herself?
Maybe when he is already in Primary School? hehe.. not really sure...
10.Do you and your Husband have the same Parenting Style?
Too early to tell but I think we will have a different parenting style.
11. How long have you been married?
4 years and 7 months
12. How do you feel about being a Wife?
* It's fun. CHECK! Even if sometimes Jongster makes me HB (high blood), there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with but him.
* It's just a duty.
* I hate it.
13. What has been your typical sleeping attire since you got married?
* A cotton night gown
* Sweats or Shorts. CHECK! and duster -- nanay na nanay hehehe....
* Something sheer & soft.
14. How do you show how appreciative you are of your Husband?
* By being always affectionate. CHECK! hmm.. maybe not always affectionate because I am mataray most of the time but I always tell him that I love him :)
* By giving him presents even if there is no occasion.
* By cooking his favorite dishes all the time.
* I do not show him anything.
15. What do you do when your Husband annoys you?
* Keep quiet for a little while.
* Just ignore whatever it is.
* Talk with him about it immediately.
* Scream at him. CHECK! I am mataray by nature so if I am annoyed I tend to nag right away. It's a good thing Jongster is patient with me most of the time. But we always manage to make up after :)
16. You are buying or planning to buy your first house as Husband and Wife ....
* It is / going to be a large estate.
* It is / going to be in a suburb close to a big city. CHECK! . we already bought a house in the Philippines (Cavite) since we really plan to go back to Philippines eventually. Considered close naman to a big city ang Cavite no? :)
* It is / going to be in a metropolis
* It is / going to be a fixer-upper but with tremendous potential that you can fill with first-rate furniture and appliances.
17. How does your house look like at the end of the day when Hubby gets home (or I in my case)?
* Immaculate and spotless.
* You are still finishing up your cleaning.
* Unmade bed, unwashed dishes and children's toys all over. CHECK! In our case unwashed bottles :)
* Husband's clutter are left for him to take care of.
18. How do you feel about running a household?
* Always motivated.
* Dislike it, for the most part.
* Oftentimes pretending to like it.
* Whatever! CHECK!. Correct kung ano ang feel at the moment :) Sometimes I can be semi OC, sometimes very loose. Depends on the mood...
19. What is the sweetest gift you have given your Husband so far?
His current laptop. It was supposed to be a surprise but he caught me talking to my BFF about it. But still he was very happy when we bought it :)
i'm tagging: cheche and thet.